1. Adjudicators shall have power to withhold part or whole of any prize in the case of insufficient merit.
2. The decision of adjudicators shall be final and binding in all classes.
3. ANY PROTESTS OR COMPLAINTS RE ANY COMPETITION MUST BE IN THE HANDS OF THE GENERAL SECRETARY ON EISTEDDFOD DAY. THE COMMITTEE’S DECISION IN ALL CASES WILL BE FINAL.
4. The Committee shall have the power to appoint other Adjudicators in place of any who are unable to attend.
5. Competitors to provide Adjudicator and Accompanist with copies of any ‘own choice’ music or spoken verse and those wishing to use the services of the official accompanists should forward a copy of their music to the General Secretary ten days before the Eisteddfod.
6. Competitors may provide their own Accompanist.
7. Any competitor required for preliminary test will be notified of the time and place by post or email.
8. The Committee reserve the right of making any alterations to the conduct and control of the Eisteddfod as necessary.
9. All completed entries, to be in the hands of the Secretary on or before Monday 25th February 2013.
Competitors should note that the Secretary is not authorised to accept any entry after the stated closing date.
Written entries to be received by Monday 18th February 2013.
10. All cups shall be held for one year only and must be returned to the Cup Secretary, Mrs M Stott by Monday 3rd March 2013.
11. The Committee will not in any way be responsible for any loss, injury or damage suffered by any of the Competitors or others attending the Eisteddfod.
12. No-one is eligible to enter more than once in any one class, as an individual.
13. No ‘own choice’ entry in any class shall exceed 5 minutes duration. Please note specific time limit on certain classes.
14. No Competitor in any class may repeat as own choice any piece with which he or she has previously won a first prize at Minsterley Eisteddfod within the previous three years.
15. No Competitor may submit more than one entry in any one written class.
16. The Committee reserve the right to change the order of other classes as necessity arises.
17. Any Competitor not adhering to the rules and conditions as set out or submitting other than the correct piece for competition (for any reason whatsoever) shall be automatically ineligible for any prize.
18. THE MINIMUM NUMBER OF VOICES THAT SHALL CONSTITUTE A CHOIR IN THE EVENING SESSION SHALL BE TWELVE.
19. No Video, Cameras or mobile phones to be used in the Hall in accordance with our Safeguarding policy.
20. No food or drink to be consumed in MAIN HALL.
Full written adjudications available to be collected on Eisteddfod Day. If unable to be present at the Festival, and wish your work with the adjudication to be returned, please send a stamped addressed envelope with your entry.
Preliminary test – Competitors will be notified if there is a preliminary in their class.
– Roberton Publications Tel 01684 773883
– Gwynn Publishing( Cerlyn ,Penygroes Caernarvon,Gwynedd) Tel 01286 881797